Lovely as an elated hug can be,
And with the same soft grace bring forth and bright;
Take me down the path to Eternity!
I hate Memories ‘minding me of past –
Past is all that I can’t let leave behind.
The ridicule of having myself last –
Is all in grace that will help me to find
Solitariness cloak’d in dejection,
Where the gentle Mind can drift on along
The path that helps my timely abrasion!
What be the cause; where the Soul may belong,
I leave to people of a higher race
As the candle burns harsh on sordid Face!
The ridicule of having myself last –
Is all in grace that will help me to find
Solitariness cloak’d in dejection,
Where the gentle Mind can drift on along
The path that helps my timely abrasion!
What be the cause; where the Soul may belong,
I leave to people of a higher race
As the candle burns harsh on sordid Face!
No comments:
Post a Comment